- There's a new family in town: the Punctuations!
- When Exclamation Point, Question Mark, Period, and Comma join the letters at school, they form words like Wow! and Why? and Yes.
- Comma isn't sure where he belongs. Is he really important?
- Kids, parents, and teachers will enjoy this latest installment in the Language Is Fun series.
- With colorful illustration and clever wordplay, The Day Punctuation Came to Town is a wonderful introduction to punctuation and the important role it plays in language.
Hardcover: 32 pages
Dimensions: 8 x 10 inches
The Day Punctuation Came To Town
$17.00 Regular Price