Built-in roads, a wheeled carriage, a mountain, cave, and castle, mythical creatures, and fun play pieces let kids take their imaginations on royal adventures . . . and take playtime anywhere they want to go! Unfold the sturdy wooden case to create an illustrated play surface with built-in tracks throughout the kingdom. The wooden royal carriage for the prince and princess can be pulled by a horse or unicorn! Set up a castle to drive through and a mountain with a dragons cave; slide the boulder (or another play piece) down the mountainside to slay the dragon and rescue its prisoner or find the hidden treasure chest! There are countless imaginative storytelling possibilities. All the pieces store in the fold-up case with convenient carrying handle (theres plenty of room to add other toys, too!) for easy cleanup and travel. Keep playtime rolling for kids three and older and encourage independent play and motor skill development.
- 19-piece magical royal kingdom play set with wooden storage case that unfolds to create playing surface with built-in tracks
- Wooden pieces include a wheeled royal carriage that can pulled by a wooden horse or unicorn, wooden play pieces (prince, princess, swan, dragon) that can ride on carriage, horse, or unicorn, or stand for pretend play
- Set up a castle, bridge, mountain with secret cave, and enhance the scene with a boulder, tree, and other p[lay pieces for multiple storytelling options
- Plenty of room to store all play pieces in the fold-up case with convenient carrying handle
- Makes a great gift for preschoolers, ages 3 to 6, for hands-on, screen-free play
- Ages 3+
- Product: 2.75" x 15.375" x 10.75" Assembled 4.65 lbs
- Package: 15.4" H x 11" W x 2.6" L
About Melissa & Doug
Our mission is to provide a launch pad to ignite imagination and a sense of wonder in all children so they can discover themselves, their passions, and their purpose.
There was a time not so long ago when childhood offered the space and freedom for children to explore their world. To be curious. To be creative. To be bold. To be bored. To just . . . be. Today, our overstimulated and overscheduled children are using their imaginations less than ever. It’s a crisis in the making. And it’s why we’re committed to making products that inspire creative thinking and encourage kids to see new possibilities. It’s also why the American Academy of Pediatrics chose to join forces with us to champion the health benefits of open-ended play.
We make toys and other products that offer Countless Ways To Play. We believe the best playthings are often simple concepts that inspire children to come up with their own twists. With everything we create, we hope to encourage:
- Free Play