This 16-piece set gives kids everything they need to play spa and salon! Little stylists can wear an apron and pop the protective cape on a customer, then pretend to wash, cut, and style hair with a shampoo bottle (does not contain shampoo), play scissors, brush, comb, and a hairdryer that really blows air! Pamper customers with salon essentials like pretend facial scrub (squishy insert feels real but does not contain actual product) and fun felt cucumber eye pads. Dont forget to clean up between customers with the dustpan and dust brush! Enhance imaginative play with a waiting room magazine and activity cards to choose services and hairstyles. Role playing real-life experiences with Love Your Look play sets is a great way for kids three and older to build confidence, empathy, and self-esteem.
- 16-piece salon and spa play set with pretend play toy accessories for hair care and spa services (DOES NOT CONTAIN REAL COSMETICS)
- Includes shampoo bottle (no real shampoo inside), brush, comb, play scissors, hairdryer with working fan
- Pretend play spa treatments include two felt cucumber eye pads in a pouch, and squishy facial scrub in a tub (does not contain real cosmetics)
- Wear the apron to play the stylist or the cape to play the customer; includes 3 activity cards, dustpan, dust brush
- Role playing real-life experiences with Love Your Look play sets is a great way for kids to build confidence, empathy, and self-esteem
- Makes a great gift for 3- to 6-year-olds, for hands-on, screen-free play
- Product: 13.5" x 3.5" x 10.7" Packaged 1.5 lbs
- Package: 13.5" H x 10.7" W x 3.5" L
About Melissa & Doug
Our mission is to provide a launch pad to ignite imagination and a sense of wonder in all children so they can discover themselves, their passions, and their purpose.
There was a time not so long ago when childhood offered the space and freedom for children to explore their world. To be curious. To be creative. To be bold. To be bored. To just . . . be. Today, our overstimulated and overscheduled children are using their imaginations less than ever. It’s a crisis in the making. And it’s why we’re committed to making products that inspire creative thinking and encourage kids to see new possibilities. It’s also why the American Academy of Pediatrics chose to join forces with us to champion the health benefits of open-ended play.
We make toys and other products that offer Countless Ways To Play. We believe the best playthings are often simple concepts that inspire children to come up with their own twists. With everything we create, we hope to encourage:
- Free Play