Are you recreating preschool at home this year? Let Room to Bloom get you organized for early learning and "circle time"
- 2020 Monthly Calendar for sketching out your curriculum and/or themes.
- Sensory box for keeping daily activities contained or adding sensory items
- Container (with lid) of 3 counters (small wood squares, small clear colored discs, baby bear counters)
- Blank notebook (choice of rainbow or space)
- ABC & 123 flashcards
Laminated, personalized sheets of:
- Morning/Evening Routine (can be customized to match your day)
- Calendar (Yesterday was x, Today is x, Tomorrow will be x, The Month Is x, The Season Is x, and velcro spots to add each day of the month to track to today's date)
- Weather (Today's Weather Is X, Today's Temperature is Y)
- Counting Worksheet (space to count to 35 using the same numbers that are used on the calendar)
- Uppercase/Lowercase Matching
- Lowercase/Animal Matching
- In Case of Emergency (Learn Mom & Dad's first name and phone number)
- 50 States
- 7 Continents
- 8 Planets
- Practice Writing First & Last Name (using dry erase marker)
- Practice Writing Numbers 1-10
- Practice Writing A-Z
All sheets will have your child's first and last name at the top for learning name recognition.