Shapes can be found all around! See the pictures, name the shapes, and poke the irresistible buttons on every page to hear satisfying clicks and pops. This sturdy 10-page interactive board book invites kids to pop along as they explore full-color photographs of familiar objects and their shapes. The gift is a square, the egg is an oval, and the slice of pizza is a triangle! Poke-a-Dot books help encourage language development, shape and color recognition, and fine motor skills. Patented Pop-a-Tronic technology lets kids one and older discover different popping sounds by poking the dots from the front or the back, with pages raised or flat!
- 10-page interactive sturdy board book with buttons to press and popon every page
- Poke the dots while identifying full-color photos of familiar objects and their shapes (circle, triangle, diamond, etc.)
- Poke-a-Dot books encourage language development, color recognition, and fine motor skills
- Makes a great gift for babies and toddlers, ages 1 to 3, for hands-on, screen-free play
- Product: 6" x 0.75" x 6" 0.75 lbs
- Package: 6" H x 6" W x 0.75" L
About Melissa & Doug
Our mission is to provide a launch pad to ignite imagination and a sense of wonder in all children so they can discover themselves, their passions, and their purpose.
There was a time not so long ago when childhood offered the space and freedom for children to explore their world. To be curious. To be creative. To be bold. To be bored. To just . . . be. Today, our overstimulated and overscheduled children are using their imaginations less than ever. It’s a crisis in the making. And it’s why we’re committed to making products that inspire creative thinking and encourage kids to see new possibilities. It’s also why the American Academy of Pediatrics chose to join forces with us to champion the health benefits of open-ended play.
We make toys and other products that offer Countless Ways To Play. We believe the best playthings are often simple concepts that inspire children to come up with their own twists. With everything we create, we hope to encourage:
- Free Play