Get ready to cultivate imagination and learning! An illustrated story, fun facts on every page, and 10 detailed farm animal play figures let kids play along as they read and learn. Colorful foam pages and durable figures (10 different types of farm animals) make this 10 page book and toy set perfect for countless hours of learning fun and imaginative play. The toys store in a convenient container attached right to the book for easy portability and quick cleanup. On the Farm Play Alongs make a great gift for preschoolers just developing fine motor and language skills, to older kids interested in animals and life on the farm!
- 10-page foam book about farm life with 10 detailed durable farm animal play figures
- Book includes an illustrated story as well as fun facts about different types of farm animals
- Play figures store in a convenient container attached to the book- easy portability and quick cleanup
- Encourages fine motor development, language skills, and imaginative play
- Makes a great gift for preschoolers to school-aged kids, ages 3 to 8, for hands-on, screen-free play
- Product: 9" x 1.5" x 6.1" Assembled 0.7 lbs
- Package: 9" H x 6.1" W x 1.5" L
About Melissa & Doug
Our mission is to provide a launch pad to ignite imagination and a sense of wonder in all children so they can discover themselves, their passions, and their purpose.
There was a time not so long ago when childhood offered the space and freedom for children to explore their world. To be curious. To be creative. To be bold. To be bored. To just . . . be. Today, our overstimulated and overscheduled children are using their imaginations less than ever. It’s a crisis in the making. And it’s why we’re committed to making products that inspire creative thinking and encourage kids to see new possibilities. It’s also why the American Academy of Pediatrics chose to join forces with us to champion the health benefits of open-ended play.
We make toys and other products that offer Countless Ways To Play. We believe the best playthings are often simple concepts that inspire children to come up with their own twists. With everything we create, we hope to encourage:
- Free Play