- A perfect compliment to Nita's First Signs!
- Sign language makes it easy to communicate with your child, and Nita makes it fun!
- A simple story about Nita and her parents teaches each sign in context.
- Even better, each page slides open to reveal accurate instructions on how to make each sign, plus tabs on the side of each page make it simple to locate every sign for later reference.
- No signing book collection is complete without Nita!
- The second book in the Little Hands Signing series, Nita's Day teaches ten new and essential ASL signs for every parent and child to know:
- Wake up
Board Book: 12 pages
Dimensions: 8 x 7 inches
Nita's Day: More Signs for Babies & Parents
$15.00 Regular Price