This child-friendly, wooden nativity set provides a "please touch" holiday experience. The four-piece stable is easy to assemble and the 11 figures encourage your child to re-enact the events of that Christmas Day long ago. A retelling of the Christmas story is included on the package to help create a treasured family tradition for the holiday.
- A perfect first nativity for little ones to place, play with and treasure for years
- Includes an easy-to-assemble 4-piece stable and 11 wooden figures.
- Durable pieces encourage a hands-on holiday experience.
- Sturdy wooden construction
- Includes a retelling of the Christmas story to help create a treasured family tradition.
- Product: 16.25" x 11.75" x 1.25" Packaged 3.1 lbs
- Package: 16.2" H x 12" W x 1.3" L
About Melissa & Doug
Our mission is to provide a launch pad to ignite imagination and a sense of wonder in all children so they can discover themselves, their passions, and their purpose.
There was a time not so long ago when childhood offered the space and freedom for children to explore their world. To be curious. To be creative. To be bold. To be bored. To just . . . be. Today, our overstimulated and overscheduled children are using their imaginations less than ever. It’s a crisis in the making. And it’s why we’re committed to making products that inspire creative thinking and encourage kids to see new possibilities. It’s also why the American Academy of Pediatrics chose to join forces with us to champion the health benefits of open-ended play.
We make toys and other products that offer Countless Ways To Play. We believe the best playthings are often simple concepts that inspire children to come up with their own twists. With everything we create, we hope to encourage:
- Free Play