Perfect for mess-free imaginative play, THIS SET DOES NOT CONTAIN REAL NAIL POLISH OR OTHER COSMETICS. The 20-piece play set gives kids everything they need to give and receive pretend manicures and pedicures, with all of the fun and none of the mess! Start by soaking hands and feet in the durable bowl, use the empty tube with flip-top lid and the cloth to wipe dry and pretend to moisturize. There are realistic accessories to pretend to file, trim, clean up, and buff nails, and five play nail polish bottles with built-in brushes to paint nails! (Mess-free! Colored polish bottles do NOT contain nail polish.) Round out the nail salon experience with fun details like an empty polish remover pump bottle, toe spreader, and pretend nail dryer with LED light. Store and display items, including the reusable activity card, in the clear tabletop caddy with color chart! Role playing real-life experiences with Love Your Look play sets is a great way for kids three and older to build confidence, empathy, and self-esteem.
- Mess-free! DOES NOT CONTAIN REAL NAIL POLISH OR OTHER COSMETICS. 20-piece pretend play toy nail care play set to give pretend manicures and pedicures
- Includes 5 empty play nail polish bottles with built-in brushes (Mess-free! COLORED BOTTLES DO CONTAIN NAIL POLISH), an empty polish remover pump bottle, pretend clippers, file, cuticle pusher, buffer, empty lotion tube with flip-top, cloth, soaking bowl; color guide, double-sided reusable activity
- Role playing real-life experiences with Love Your Look play sets is a great way for kids to build confidence, empathy, and self-esteem
- Makes a great gift for 3- to 6-year-olds, for hands-on, screen-free play
- Ages 3+
- Pretend nail dryer has on/off switch for LED drying light
- Product: " x " x " Assembled 1.5 lbs
- Package: 13.5" H x 10.7" W x 3.5" L
About Melissa & Doug
Our mission is to provide a launch pad to ignite imagination and a sense of wonder in all children so they can discover themselves, their passions, and their purpose.
There was a time not so long ago when childhood offered the space and freedom for children to explore their world. To be curious. To be creative. To be bold. To be bored. To just . . . be. Today, our overstimulated and overscheduled children are using their imaginations less than ever. It’s a crisis in the making. And it’s why we’re committed to making products that inspire creative thinking and encourage kids to see new possibilities. It’s also why the American Academy of Pediatrics chose to join forces with us to champion the health benefits of open-ended play.
We make toys and other products that offer Countless Ways To Play. We believe the best playthings are often simple concepts that inspire children to come up with their own twists. With everything we create, we hope to encourage:
- Free Play