Perfect for mess-free imaginative play, THIS SET DOES NOT CONTAIN REAL COSMETICS. The 16-piece play set gives kids everything they need to play makeup artist and to practice daily skin care and makeup routines! Application brushes and play accessories for eyes, lips, and face, including an empty foundation pump bottle, compacts for pretend blush, powder, and glitter, pretend gloss and lipsticks, and a play eye shadow palette, let kids imagine different looks. Accessories look real but are toys--items do not contain cosmetics and no color is transferred, giving countless hours of mess-free imaginative play! Everything, including 2 cloth makeup wipes in a resealable pouch and a reusable activity card, stores in a portable, durable makeup kit with built-in mirror! Role playing real-life experiences with Love Your Look play sets is a great way for kids three and older to build confidence, empathy, and self-esteem.
- Mess-free! DOES NOT CONTAIN REAL NAIL POLISH OR OTHER COSMETICS. 16-piece pretend play toy makeup kit with pretend play accessories for face, lips, and eyes
- Great for mess-free imaginative play: Realistic looking, but ITEMS DO NOT CONTAIN COSMETICS AND NO COLOR IS TRANSFERRED. Includes empty "foundation" pump bottle, compacts for pretend two-tone blush and powder, compact for pretend glitter, play lip gloss and 2 play lipsticks with removable caps, and
- 2 soft-bristled brushes (small for eyes, large for cheeks), 2 cloth makeup wipes in resealable pouch, reusable double-sided activity card; everything stores in durable, take-along makeup kit with built-in mirror
- Role playing real-life experiences with Love Your Look play sets is a great way for kids to build confidence, empathy, and self-esteem
- Makes a great gift for 3- to 6-year-olds, for hands-on, screen-free play
- Ages 3+
- Product: 13.5" x 3.5" x 10.7" Packaged 1.5 lbs
- Package: 13.5" H x 10.7" W x 3.5" L
About Melissa & Doug
Our mission is to provide a launch pad to ignite imagination and a sense of wonder in all children so they can discover themselves, their passions, and their purpose.
There was a time not so long ago when childhood offered the space and freedom for children to explore their world. To be curious. To be creative. To be bold. To be bored. To just . . . be. Today, our overstimulated and overscheduled children are using their imaginations less than ever. It’s a crisis in the making. And it’s why we’re committed to making products that inspire creative thinking and encourage kids to see new possibilities. It’s also why the American Academy of Pediatrics chose to join forces with us to champion the health benefits of open-ended play.
We make toys and other products that offer Countless Ways To Play. We believe the best playthings are often simple concepts that inspire children to come up with their own twists. With everything we create, we hope to encourage:
- Free Play