Designed for hours of play and ideal for travel, this wooden magnetic board includes 120 colorful geometric magnets. Younger children will enjoy using the shapes to replicate the 12 geometric pictures included, while older children will enjoy creating mosaic patterns and pictures directly on the magnetic board. This set comes packaged in a convenient, snap-top, plastic carry case with sturdy handles.
- This sturdy wooden play board comes with 120 magnets in a variety of geometric shapes and colors
- Six double-sided cards and a large magnetic surface to design your own
- Includes a snap-top acrylic case with carry handles
- 14.5 x 12.5 x 1.6
- 3+ years
- Product: 1.5" x 12" x 14.5" Packaged 2.9 lbs
- Package: 14.5" H x 12.5" W x 1.5" L 3 lbs
Discover Countless Ways To Play
Help the child identify and name each shape (hexagon, square, parallelogram, trapezoid, triangle, and rhombus).
Challenge the child to make shapes out of other shapes! For example: Place a yellow hexagon on the board and ask the child, "Can you make the same shape using other shapes?"
Create a sequence with shapes and ask the child to continue it. For example: parallelogram, rhombus, triangle, parallelogram, rhombus, triangle, parallelogram . . .
Ask the child to choose a picture sheet and slide it into the wooden frame, then use more shapes to add details and tell a story inspired by the scene! For example: "The fish are swimming to their friend turtle's birthday party . . . "