Ages 3 to 8 years
Includes 18 challenges
- Honeycombs, snowflakes, flowers with their petals extended, the designs on a turtle’s shell – Hexagons can be found all throughout the natural world. So… Why not build with them?
- Twenty-four congruently cool and colorful hexagonal blocks fit together and stack in more ways than imaginable.
- Connect their angular edges to create all kinds of brilliant structures.
- Build them up, out, around, and sideways.
- There are no rules – It’s just you and your creativity!
- Beautifully open-ended and brilliantly logical, Hexactly opens up creativity to the endless possibilities of nature.
- Strengthens fine motor skills
- Visual-spatial skills
- Encourages creativity
- Engages the imagination
- Inspires complex thinking
- Features illustrated building guide
- Includes 18 challenges to try
- Includes facts about hexagons in nature
- Sturdy storage box
About Fat Brain Toy Co
Fat Brain Toy Co. is the toy and game development arm of Fat Brain Toys, a leading retailer of specialty toys, games, and gifts. We are comprised of mom's and dad's, aunt's and uncle's, but mostly - we're just a bunch of kids at heart.
But we have a confession to make...we're a little bit...different. Where most toy companies are chasing the hot trend, we're establishing entirely new trends by working with brilliant inventors and designers from all over the world. Where many toy companies are churning out disposable, commodity toys, our first priority is safety, quality and value. And while most toy companies are content to regurgitate the same tired licenses, we're working with innovative materials and contemporary designs that will appeal to adults as much as they do to the kids.