- Squeaking, clacking, rattling, tinkering.. each cube awaits with a different acoustic effect. In this way, early perception and musicality are fostered.
- Little sound explorers will really enjoy themselves playing with the discovery blocks and revel in the thrill of creating their own sounds and acoustic experiments.
- Contents: 6 discovery blocks with different acoustic effects. Each cube measures 1.75" x 1.75" x 1.75". Suitable for ages 12 months and up.
- Double award winner! The Baby Maternity Magazine Toy of the Year 2014, and The Bump - Best of Baby 2012
- Parents will feel confident knowing it is made at our home factory in Germany of solid beech wood and colored with a non-toxic water-based stain.
Age: 1 - 2 Years
Made in: Germany
About HABA Toys
We don't just sell toys! We offer phenomenal collections of kid’s toys online that encourage early development, promote learning, and stimulate imaginations. At HABA, you can buy children’s toys and games for all age groups that the whole family will love! Our family-owned and operated German toy company has been creating educational and fun children’s toys and games for over 80 years. We have impressive selections of quality toys for babies, toddlers, and children. Our products are designed for parents and grandparents to enjoy with the special little ones in their lives. Your family will cherish the fun memories they create while playing, laughing, and learning with HABA toys for years to come. Feel confident you’re buying children’s toys that strengthen crucial developmental skills, benefit educational growth, inspire playful activity, and spark creativity.
HABA Toys: Discovery Blocks Fun With Sounds (Made in Germany)
Use a cloth dampened with warm water. You may use a small amount of dish soap or vinegar essence mix combined with water. Both work extremely well in destroying bacteria and cleaning wooden toys.
Please Note: Do not submerse in water or place in dishwasher. Disinfectants (even organic baby wipes) should not be used as they can damage the water based coatings that protect the colorful stains beneath.