Children can create the frog in any color order and turn the rings upside down and he will still look good. Encourage your child's creativity, fine motor skills and color recognition while stacking.
This delightful STEM toy playfully fosters fine motor skills as children can stack the colors in any order or turn the rings upside down to create their own designs.
- This small first pegging game is perfect for ages 18 month and up and helps to train color identification and allocation.
- Unique ring shape creates different profiles depending on which way it is slid on to the stacking pole.
- This small pegging game stores easily and measures just 5.75" H x 2.5" wide.
- Treated with water-based paints.
- At HABA, children's safety is our #1 priority. Along with using 100% non-toxic paints and stains HABA toys are rigorously tested according to European and American testing standards for toys.
Age: 18 - 36 Months
Contents include 1 wooden pegging rod and 7 colorful pegging pieces.
About HABA Toys
We don't just sell toys! We offer phenomenal collections of kid’s toys online that encourage early development, promote learning, and stimulate imaginations. At HABA, you can buy children’s toys and games for all age groups that the whole family will love! Our family-owned and operated German toy company has been creating educational and fun children’s toys and games for over 80 years. We have impressive selections of quality toys for babies, toddlers, and children. Our products are designed for parents and grandparents to enjoy with the special little ones in their lives. Your family will cherish the fun memories they create while playing, laughing, and learning with HABA toys for years to come. Feel confident you’re buying children’s toys that strengthen crucial developmental skills, benefit educational growth, inspire playful activity, and spark creativity.
HABA Toys: Frog Stacker
- Product Details
- Cleaning Instructions
Use a cloth dampened with warm water. You may use a small amount of dish soap or vinegar essence mix combined with water. Both work extremely well in destroying bacteria and cleaning wooden toys.
Please Note: Do not submerse in water or place in dishwasher. Disinfectants (even organic baby wipes), should not be used as they can damage the water based coatings that protect the colorful paints beneath.