There's plenty of room to get playtime adventures rolling and let imaginations race to the rescue in this roomy and exciting fire truck play tent! The large, sturdy fabric playhouse for kids three and older stands nearly four feet long and more than three feet tall, giving plenty of space for multiple kids to play. The fire truck exterior is covered with vibrant, full-color artwork showing hoses, dials, lights, and firefighting equipment. This unique play space is packed with playful details, such as a back door flap that rolls up, a roof flap that opens, gas cap that flips up, mesh fabric in the windows, and durable floor material. A reusable checklist attaches to the outside of the fire truck! The play tent is easy to assemble and easy to pack away in the handy take-along storage tote.
- Roomy and sturdy nearly 4-foot-long fire truck indoor or outdoor fabric tent playhouse with vibrant, full-color exterior artwork
- Back door flap rolls up, roof flap opens and closes, gas cap flap flips up; mesh fabric in windows on every side let in light and keep play tent cool; sturdy floor material
- Playful illustrated details include hoses, dials, lights, and firefighting and rescue equipment
- Extra big with plenty of room for multiple kids to play and for imaginations to grow
- Makes a great gift for preschoolers, ages 3 to 5, for hands-on, screen-free play
- Product: 47" x 39" x 31" Assembled 3.5 lbs
- Package: 18" H x 12.25" W x 3.75" L
About Melissa & Doug
Our mission is to provide a launch pad to ignite imagination and a sense of wonder in all children so they can discover themselves, their passions, and their purpose.
There was a time not so long ago when childhood offered the space and freedom for children to explore their world. To be curious. To be creative. To be bold. To be bored. To just . . . be. Today, our overstimulated and overscheduled children are using their imaginations less than ever. It’s a crisis in the making. And it’s why we’re committed to making products that inspire creative thinking and encourage kids to see new possibilities. It’s also why the American Academy of Pediatrics chose to join forces with us to champion the health benefits of open-ended play.
We make toys and other products that offer Countless Ways To Play. We believe the best playthings are often simple concepts that inspire children to come up with their own twists. With everything we create, we hope to encourage:
- Free Play