Ages 1 to 4 years
- Textures, colors, shapes, and words - It's an ideal way to get the most out of sensory play!
- On one side, each silicone button is embossed with a different shape and labeled with its matching word in English and in Braille.
- Flip it over and this time, the buttons are smooth and the words match the colors!
- A unique, hands-on early-learning experience!
- Sensory exploration
- Tactile learning
- Shape learning
- Color learning
- Reading skills
- Fidget fun!
- Features Braille and English
- High-quality materials
About Fat Brain Toy Co
Fat Brain Toy Co. is the toy and game development arm of Fat Brain Toys, a leading retailer of specialty toys, games, and gifts. We are comprised of mom's and dad's, aunt's and uncle's, but mostly - we're just a bunch of kids at heart.
But we have a confession to make...we're a little bit...different. Where most toy companies are chasing the hot trend, we're establishing entirely new trends by working with brilliant inventors and designers from all over the world. Where many toy companies are churning out disposable, commodity toys, our first priority is safety, quality and value. And while most toy companies are content to regurgitate the same tired licenses, we're working with innovative materials and contemporary designs that will appeal to adults as much as they do to the kids.