Digging dirt, moving earth or just driving down the road, construction vehicles are captivating. This extra thick wooden puzzle includes six easy-grasp, chunky vehicle pieces. Each vehicle has a full-color, matching picture underneath and can stand upright for pretend play. Encourages hand-eye, fine motor and creative expression skills.
- 6-piece wooden puzzle with a building-site theme.
- Thick puzzle pieces are easy for small hands to grasp.
- 2 ways to play: Place pieces in the puzzle board or stand them up for pretend play.
- Pictures under pieces.
- Promotes fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, matching, and problem solving.
- Product: 1" x 9" x 12" 1.6 lbs
- Package: 12" H x 11" W x 0.8" L 1.7 lbs
Discover Countless Ways To Play
VEHICLE ID: Have kids pick up pieces as you name each vehicle. Repeat the names as they replace the pieces.
ON THE ROAD: Draw a picture of a two-lane road. Have kids line up the vehicles that face left on one lane and those that face right on the other lane.
CONSTRUCTION SITE: Have kids use the pieces at a pretend construction site. Talk about the function of each vehicle.