Comes in 28 Qt / 27 L tub for easy storage (23" L x 16 1/4" W x 6" H)
- Pillow filling
- Cotton Balls
- Pom-Pom balls in every color
- Rose petals
- Teal ABC wooden letters
- Blue oversize child's tongs /tweezers
- Plastic Scooper
- Ice Cream Bowls
Ideas to expand the learning
- Hide the letters in the clouds and see if you can find them
- Ask your child what letter they found. Can they find the letter that their first or last name starts with?
- Count the rose petals
- Make an ice cream sundae. Fill your cup up with "vanilla ice cream" (cotton balls) and add your "sprinkles" on top (pom-poms). Yum!
- Use your pincher fingers or tongs anto practice picking up cotton balls and putting into the cups.
- Sort the pom-poms by color.
- Write the first letter of your child's name in glue on a piece of paper and let them use the cotton balls to practice "writing" their letters. Instead of glue, trying letting your child trace the letter with a cotton ball dipped in paint
- Make a rainbow - glue (or just place) cotton balls at the end of the rainbow and use the pom-poms to create ROYGBIV
- Have any Frozen toys? Bring Anna and Elsa to play in the "snow" and build an ice castle for Elsa
- Make flower soup. Fill the bowl with water, find the flowers and make a homemade soup!
On a Cloud Sensory Bin