• Happy Puzzle Company Game - 25 years significant player in UK
• Family Choice Award Winner Math Game
• The world’s first mathematical railway
• Use the 12 railway puzzle tiles with numbers to solve addition / subtraction questions & make a complete loop for the train to run
• Promote logical deduction, numeracy, sequencing, spatial awareness, & visual perception training
• Wind up train; no batteries needed
• Questions booklet included
• 40 puzzles & 4 levels of difficulty
• Open window package
• Ages 4+
All Aboard The World’s First Mathematical Railway!
- 2018 Family Choice Award Winner!
- The Brain Train is a fun math game with a twist.
- Easy to Learn!
- Each of the twelve track tiles features a number. Use the clues and select the tiles that will allow you to add or subtract numbers to solve the equation.Then connect the tracks to solve the puzzle!
- There are 40 puzzles to challenge you, with four levels of difficulty.
- Once you’ve finished building each puzzle, your wind-up train will speed along the tracks.
- Uses logical deduction, numeracy, sequencing, spatial awareness, visual perception, and more.
- Children will have fun while learning!
The Brain Train - Solve Addition / Subtraction Math Questions and Make the Wind Up Train Run!
- The Happy Puzzle Company 2018 Family Choice Award
- World's First Mathematical Railway Game
- Include a Wind Up Train and 12 Railway Puzzle Tiles
- 40 Multi-Level Challenges
How To Play The Brain Train?
- The playbook includes 40 multiple-level math challenges and the answers. Pick a question and follow the hint
- How many tiles can you use?
- Which basic operations of arithmetic can you use? Addition(+) or Subtraction(-)?
- What is the answer you should target?