- Each pack includes 5 small beeswax wraps of 20cm x 20cm
- Made with organic ingredients
- Washable, reusable & compostable.
- These can be placed over bowls, wrapped around food (like half a banana, or orange slices etc which are PERFECT for your littles lunches!), or folded to hold sandwiches.
- They’re pliable with the heat from your own hands and can be washed with cool water and soap to be used over and over again.
- An easy way to help reduce the use of plastic in the kitchen. They are a versatile solution for sustainable food storage.
- Plastic wrap and plastic bags are some of the easiest ways we contribute to waste. If you’re looking for a zero waste alternative, beeswax wraps are easy to use, all natural, and work just as well.
Made By OLSEN+OLSEN
OLSEN+OLSEN is a family owned business located in Quebec's beautiful Laurentians. We work hard to provide you durable and sustainable products for your daily life to improve your environmental footprint in small, practical ways. A true zero-waste lifestyle is not for everyone but that shouldn’t discourage you from going green. Our ecofriendly products are organic when possible and always made with love. Our packaging is minimalist and always plastic free.
Organic Beeswax Wraps - Pack of 5 Assorted Patterns
Size: 20cm x 20cm | 8x8
Quantity Included: 5
Hand wash in COLD water with biodegradable dish soap for the longest lifespan. Hang to dry or towel dry for immediate use. If unsoiled, (if it’s been covering a bowl of salad) just reuse or store our wrap in a clean, dry place, like a kitchen drawer until next time.