I spy some dots and I can't stop popping! Poke the irresistible click-to-count buttons to hear satisfying "clicks" and "pops" as you spot a whole alphabet of objects from A to Z! This sturdy 20-page interactive board book invites kids to pop along as they play "Eye Spy" and learn their ABCs along the way. Poke-a-Dot® books help encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills. Patented Pop-a-Tronic technology lets kids discover different popping sounds by poking the dots from the front or the back, with pages raised or flat!
- 20-page interactive sturdy board book with buttons to press and "pop" on every page
- Poke the dots to play "Eye Spy" and learn your ABCs along the way
- Poke-a-Dot books encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills
- Dots make different clicking and popping sounds depending on how they're poked
- Ages 3+; 9.25" x 7.25" book
- Product: 7.25" x 1.375" x 9.25" 2.6 lbs
- Package: 9.25" H x 7.25" W x 1.35" L
About Melissa & Doug
Our mission is to provide a launch pad to ignite imagination and a sense of wonder in all children so they can discover themselves, their passions, and their purpose.
There was a time not so long ago when childhood offered the space and freedom for children to explore their world. To be curious. To be creative. To be bold. To be bored. To just . . . be. Today, our overstimulated and overscheduled children are using their imaginations less than ever. It’s a crisis in the making. And it’s why we’re committed to making products that inspire creative thinking and encourage kids to see new possibilities. It’s also why the American Academy of Pediatrics chose to join forces with us to champion the health benefits of open-ended play.
We make toys and other products that offer Countless Ways To Play. We believe the best playthings are often simple concepts that inspire children to come up with their own twists. With everything we create, we hope to encourage:
- Free Play