Cat & Nat Ticket Giveaway
Promotion Runs 2/14/20 - 2/29/20
Winner Will Be Announced 3/6/20
2 Tickets to see Cat & Nat Off The Rails Live!
Valued at $70
7:30pm Thursday June 11, 2020
Chevalier Theatre Medford, MA
How to Enter Giveaway
(1) Like our Facebook page @RoomToBloomBeverly
(2) Like our Facebook group R2B Mom Tribe
(3) Submit your entry at the top of the page at roomtobloombeverly.com/giveaway or from a laptop/desktop - link doesn't work from mobile - at https://www.facebook.com/RoomToBloomBeverly/app/36495350702/)
Bonus Entries (1 bonus entry for EACH friend)
Invite a friend
Friend must join @RoomToBloomBeverly and R2B Mom Tribe and enter the giveaway through your link (can be sent via facebook or email)
Lather, rinse, & repeat :)
If you have any questions please reach out to or message us through our Facebook page!
Terms & Conditions (scroll below for more detailed Terms)
You must have "liked" @RoomToBloomBeverly and R2B Mom Tribe on Facebook
To join the R2B Mom Tribe you must answer all 3 questions asked AND live in the North Shore Massachusetts vicinity AND be a Mom or caregiver (grandparent, nanny, etc)
Each facebook user can only enter one time (plus any bonus entries)
Winner will be announced Friday March 6!
FYI you will be sitting next to me! These girls are funny and I purchased extra tickets!!!!!
This promotion is managed by Room to Bloom Beverly, MA. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Room to Bloom Beverly, MA and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules. Giveaway is powered by Woobox.
What's the difference between @RoomToBloomBeverly Facebook Page and our new "R2B Mom Tribe" Facebook Group?
Our R2B Mom Tribe group is brand new and will be building community among our Moms and sharing exclusive Room to Bloom promotions!
Cat & Nat Giveaway Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who enter to win on Facebook through the "Cat and Nat Giveaway!" link on the @RoomToBloomBeverly page and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Massachusetts, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Room to Bloom, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Room to Bloom as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 2/14/20 12:01AM EST and ending 2/29/20 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Room to Bloom. Only one entry per facebook user, plus any bonus entries. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Room to Bloom
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive two tickets valued at approximately $70 to see Cat & Nat Off the Rails Live! on Thursday June 11, 2010 at 7:30pm at the Chevalier Theatre in Medford, MA. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Room to Bloom. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Room to Bloom's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Room to Bloom to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by utilizing Woobox.com to randomly select a winner from all qualified applicants under the supervision of Room to Bloom. Winner will be notified by email within one (1) day following selection of Winner on Friday March 6, 2020. Room to Bloom shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ROOM TO BLOOM‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Room to Bloom reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Room to Bloom’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Room to Bloom may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Room to Bloom. Room to Bloom reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Room to Bloom has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Room to Bloom reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Room to Bloom and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Room to Bloom 81 Bridge Street, Beverly, MA 01915 Requests must be received no later than February 29, 2020 at 11:59 EST.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Room to Bloom 81 Bridge Street Beverly, MA 01915.
13. The Campaign hosted by Room to Bloom is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.